Headline News

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Ugly Truth Forum Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Tim. I have decided to start a blog dealing with the issues that face us today. This blog will cover things from Crime, Violence, Awareness and Training to Political Corruptness, Socialist and the Communist agenda.

A little about myself. I am an Air Force Veteran of 8 years. I have trained in Martial Arts for most of my life. I have seen and been to many countries and have enjoyed their cultures. I am happily married to my wonderful wife Beth. I have 5 daughters with only one still at home.

I am currently working for the Department of Homeland Security as a Federal Contract Security Officer. I am a NRA Firearms instructor and a Personal Protection Specialist.

I believe that Jesus is Lord and Saviour. I believe the Constitution is relevant in this time and age and is our guide for this Once wonderful republic. I am a strong advocate for 2nd amendment rights and other Constitutional freedoms.

What I don't believe is that the Constitution should and can be changed to make it what you want it to be. What I don't believe is that criminals should have the same rights as victims. What I don't believe in is Bigger Government. What I don't believe in is the Socialist, Communist, Liberal or what our current President calls the progressive movement. What I dont believe in is that criminals should be treated with kid gloves so as to embolden other criminals that following their steps.

What this blog will attempt to do is educate, train and inform you of the issues of today. Anything that I can assist you with please let me know. Just hit the reply button on the bottom of the post and ask away. I will try to help with any question you may have concerning our current political situation to crime and violence in our community to training and how to keep you and your loved ones safe from the criminal element and predators. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I hope you enjoy the BLOG FORUM!

Tim

1 comment:

  1. I am am member of the Concealed Carry Forum of Florida. I have recently been asked to write an article for the forum about training tactics. Here is the link that I have published about the article.

    http://floridaconcealedcarry.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=7129

    Enjoy the article and may you be in a position in your life so that God may bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your input!