Yes this was a terrible mistake. We'd best study and understand just how this happened. Who voted for Obama? A majority of blacks, many, many young university graduates and students, liberals, the Cook County Machine, altogether enough for his win. It's obvious why the blacks and libs voted but there were others who are already ashamed that they were gulled by this lying smooth-talker. He appealed to the young and idealistic Utopians. He appealed to those who've done well and feel guilty about all we have as Americans compared to the rest of the world. Some of our Churches had already laid this on us when they were infiltrated by leftists, notably the Catholic Church in the 1980's. Many Protestant churches as well during the time of the World Council of Churches......many a rift over that in U.S. church communities. There were hypnotic ads. One was available on YouTube, famous stars and starlets emoted while a singer chanted "O BA MA, O BA MA, O BA MA. Frightening stuff, we've all seen this kind of stuff in old film clips of Hitler's rise to power....... So here we are, trapped for at least four years and I realize that screaming and cursing won't solve this. (I am guilty of both whenever I hear that voice, which seems to happen on a daily basis. I cannot bear to hear or see Obama, the phoney persona and voice simply repell me). So my first advice to myself and anybody else is CHILL.
Yes this was a terrible mistake. We'd best study and understand just how this happened.
ReplyDeleteWho voted for Obama? A majority of blacks, many, many young university graduates and students, liberals, the Cook County Machine,
altogether enough for his win. It's obvious why the blacks and libs voted but there were others who are already ashamed that they were gulled by this lying smooth-talker. He appealed to the young and idealistic Utopians. He appealed to those who've done well and feel guilty about all we have as Americans compared to the rest of the world.
Some of our Churches had already laid this on us when they were infiltrated by leftists, notably the Catholic Church in the 1980's. Many Protestant churches as well during the time of the World Council of Churches......many a rift over that in U.S. church communities.
There were hypnotic ads. One was available on YouTube, famous stars and starlets emoted while a singer chanted "O BA MA, O BA MA,
O BA MA. Frightening stuff, we've all seen this kind of stuff in old film clips of Hitler's rise to power.......
So here we are, trapped for at least four years and I realize that screaming and cursing won't solve this. (I am guilty of both whenever I hear that voice, which seems to happen on a daily basis. I cannot bear to hear or see Obama, the phoney persona and voice simply repell me).
So my first advice to myself and anybody else is CHILL.